Code for campers
- * Be courteous to the site owner, and make sure to pay any proper fee
- * If you open gates, shut them behind you to prevent animals from straying.
- * Don't offend anyone by unnecessary noise during the day and there should be quiet between 11pm and 7am.
- * Don't do anything to annoy or upset local residents or visitors.
- * Enjoy your camping, but remember those who will come after you.
- * Make sure you have permission before you pitch your tent, light a fire or dig a hole.
- * Make proper sanitary arrangements and keep them clean.
- * Put all rubbish in the proper places, not in hedges or ditches.
- * Improve the site by cleaning it up; do not soil it with litter
- * Leave behind only your thanks and a good impression.